Kendal~Crosslands Communities, a Life Plan Community (formerly known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community) is located in Southern Chester County, Pennsylvania, the heart of the Brandywine Valley. We strive to give you all the tools you need to make an informed decision about senior living. Here, you’ll find various documents in compliance with regulations that guide our practices as a retirement community in Pennsylvania.
Click here to view the following (links open to PDFs):
The federal Form 990 can be viewed and downloaded at GuideStar.org.
- On GuideStar.org’s homepage, click the red “Create Account” button in the top right corner to create a free account.
- You will be asked to fill out a form with your first and last name, your email address and a password to gain access to the site.
- Once you’ve submitted the information to create an account, you’ll receive a “Welcome to GuideStar!” email asking you to click a link to verify your email address.
- After you’ve verified your email address, you’ll receive a “Thank you for signing up” email that includes links with instructions on:
Transparency in Coverage Rule
- The Transparency in Coverage Rule (TCR), issued in October 2020 by the U.S. Departments of Health and Human Services, Treasury, and Labor, includes requirements for health plans to disclose cost-sharing estimates, post negotiated in-network rates, and post other historical out-of-network charges and pricing information.
- Beginning July 1, 2022, The TCR requires health plans and plan sponsors to release machine-readable files (MRF) to the public containing hospital and health care provider rates.
- When you click on the link, what you are seeing in the browser is the .JSON open-standard format which is being used to comply with CMS as an approved GitHub schema.
- If you have questions, please contact us.