Designed for Your Comfort
All senior living cottages and apartments at Kendal~Crosslands Communities are a diverse and perfect blend of comfortable living in a variety of sizes and prices. Beautiful views of meadows, woods, open spaces, and lush gardens are plentiful on our campus. Bring your own favorite furnishings and decorate and enhance your home as you choose.
Some design features you choose to customize your home include but not limited to: Quartz or Granite countertops, wood flooring, various carpet choices, paint, tile, cabinetry, appliances, and more! Other features of our homes include: soundproof construction, full kitchens, porches, private patios, terrace or balconies, fire safety and emergency call systems, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, ample lighted parking areas, private garages, carports, covered walkways, private garden spaces.
See what’s available now by clicking here. Come and visit and see for yourself how our cottages and apartments are designed to fit your active lifestyle. These available homes have special discounts to fit any budget.
Please take the opportunity to view just a sample of our floor plans by clicking on the corresponding link below.
- Studio Cottage (S)
- Small One Bedroom Apartment (A)
- Expanded Two Bedroom Apartment (AB)
- Expanded Two Bedroom Apartment (BB)
- One Bedroom Cottage (E)
- One Bedroom Apartment (B)
- Large One Bedroom Cottage (J)
- One Bedroom with Study Apartment (H)
- One Bedroom with Den Cottage (F)
- One Bedroom with Den Apartment (C)
- Large One Bedroom with Den Cottage (K)
- Two Bedroom Cottage (G)
- Two Bedroom Apartment (D)
- Large Two Bedroom Cottage (L)
- Large Two Bedroom with Den Cottage (M)
- Expanded Two Bedroom Cottage (N)
- Expanded Two Bedroom Cottage (O)
- One Bedroom with Den (P)
- Two Bedroom (Q)
- Two Bedroom w/Den (R)
- Two Bedroom w/Den and Basement (T)
- Two Bedroom (U)
Contact us today and schedule a visit to view our lovely cottages and apartments. You can meet with a sales counselor, choose the living option that best suits your lifestyle, and enjoy being part of an engaged community that has transformed the region on aging.