A Wide Variety of Options – A Taste For Every Palate
Sharing a meal together is community fellowship and at Kendal~Crosslands Communities, that community engaged is one of our core values.
Our dining programs offer flexibility with menus, venues, and of course variety. We understand that a variety of meal programs, multiple dining rooms, dining al fresco, and healthy nutrition programs to meet and satisfy your culinary delights, is important.
- Meet friends in the Coffee Shop or relax in the main dining room
- Enjoy the outdoors with multiple outdoor dining venues (al fresco)
- Full waited and buffet service in the main dining rooms for lunch, dinner, and special events
- Three meals, light refreshments, carry out, convenience foods, and snacks are available in the Cafe
- Special parties, events, picnics, celebrations
- Varied menus to meet the needs and preferences of residents
- Invite family and friends for Sunday brunch
- Enjoy sweets prepared fresh by our pastry chef
- Produce market in the summertime
- Vegetarian, vegan, and other dietary preferences created