The Personal Care suites at both our Kendal at Longwood and Crosslands campuses promote independence while offering personalized support and assistance with the activities of daily living.
Personal Care In A Comfortable Setting
Our Personal Care studio suites provide privacy and coziness of home with the support and convenience you want. Our different studio floor plans provide:
- Furnish your space with your home style
- Nurse call system for 24-hour assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Help with activities of daily living such as medication administration, bathing, appointment reminders, etc.
- Chef prepared three meals a day
- Internet and cable TV
- Private rooms that overlook gardens
Residents who live in our Personal Care residencies enjoy an array of community spaces throughout the campus. Lifestyle amenities include but are not limited to:
- Extensive community library
- Wellness/Fitness Center
- Aquatics Programming
- Multiple Dining Venues
- Paved Pathways
- Outdoor Patios
Programs That Celebrate Your Uniqueness
Residents in Personal Care participate in various programs that are unique to Kendal~Crosslands Communities and that support overall health and wellness. These include:
- Education and Support Groups
- Music and Art Therapy
- Movement and Dance Programming
- Gardening and Horticulture Experiences
- Inter-Generational Programming
Our values are demonstrated by:
- Voted as “The Best of Chester County” multiple years.
- “Highest Honors” by Holleran, the nation’s leading research firm specializing in benchmarking resident engagement for Life Plan Communities.
- Kendal’s program is accredited as a Person-Center Long-Term Care Community by CARF.
- Extensive staff training and an integrated memory support residency fostering socialization and fellowship among those with cognitive changes.
- An integral part of the continuum of care and is guaranteed for residents who have a Lifecare contract at Kendal~Crosslands Communities.
- Interactive software and easily accessible tablets provide opportunities to enhance memory skills and improve cognition.
Direct Admission: We are able to accept direct admission into our Personal Care residencies on a per diem basis based upon availability, financial application, and health conditions. Residents who live on a per diem basis pay a monthly rate of $222 or $6,752 per month. For additional information and for inquiries about direct admission to our Personal Care residencies, please contact our Health Services Administration at 610-388-5644.